River Word Kid’s Church offers a creative and inviting environment, where children can learn about God’s love, God’s plan, and God’s expectations of his people. River Word Kid’s Church would like to provide all the kids with ministry opportunities in which they are able to exercise their God-given gifts and reach their God-given potential in ways that honour God and advance His kingdom.
At River Word Kid’s Church, we teach Bible stories in a memorable and positive way, so that they become life-long lessons unfolding their meaning as the child grows, drawing them closer to God. This is a safe, fun environment designed to help children grow in their faith and knowledge of Jesus Christ and to provide a place for children to experience God.
We welcome children ages 3 and up to our Kids Church! Children go with their teachers to Kids Church after the Worship portion of service. There, they enjoy fun and engaging experiences, including Bible lessons, activities and snacks.
Our Mission Statement is to:
- Allow children to get to know God through the warm interaction, and inviting and creative study of the Bible.
- welcome every child in the love of Jesus, with respect, fun, and the Word of God.
- Plant the Word of God in the minds and hearts of this generation, help them understand what it means to be a follower of Jesus, and to hopefully lead children to a dynamic relationship with God.
- Speak to each child in a language they understand.
- Validate every child’s worth as a person.
River Word Kid’s Church is managed by Tessa van der Schyff. For further information, please contact Tessa at firstname.lastname@example.org